More Things to Clean in 5 Minutes or Less
You can print this article out and keep it in a place where you can refer back to it - on the fridge, in your planner, on your memo board, etc. You can also use these as "incentive" chores to get your children on task or for them to "earn" a privilege from you. Be creative!
(1) Clean the toilet - outside, to the floor
(2) Empty and wipe out a drawer/cupboard/cabinet
(3) Declutter supplies
(4) Wash shower curtain and/or liner
(5) Clean mirrors
(6) Clean baseboards
(7) Clean baseboards
(8) Wash out garbage can
(9) Wash out plunger receptacle and plunger
(10) Wipe switch plate, door knob and toilet handles
(1) Wipe down appliances - exteriors
(2) Clean oven burners
(3) Clean stove top
(4) Clean microwave / coffee maker / other small appliance
(5) Clean Vent under microwave
(6) Clean out one drawer in refrigerator
(7) Wipe shelves in fridge
(8) Declutter condiments
(9) Declutter spices
(10) Wipe out silverware drawers
(11) Wipe out utensil holders
(12) Scrub sink and back of sink
(13) Clean dishwasher
(14) Declutter cookbooks
(15) Toss recipes you no longer love
As you come with other "little" efforts that can be done - write them here:
No matter how big or small your living space, you can always find small things to clean that don't take a lot of time or energy.
Make it a great one!!
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Tammy Judd. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Tammy Judd. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Tammy Judd for details.